Architekt Mag. Arch. Willi F. Ramersdorfer
Having completed his studies at the academies of Munich and Nuremberg, his first significant career move was winning a competition for the design of the Markt secondary school in Dornbirn, Vorarlberg (Austria) in 1950.
Immediately subsequent to this project, Willi Ramersdorfer was awarded a commission for the first exhibition hall for the trade fairs in Dornbirn.
Numerous commissions and successfully implemented competition entries followed.
Between 1951 and 1973 he led an architectural practice in Feldkirch in professional partnership with Dr. German Meusburger. After 1973 Willi Ramersdorfer moved to Rankweil – Brederis and has been running his own pratice there ever since then.
Since the 1970’s Willi Ramersdorfer has been primarily active in the design and building of hotels, and has achieved wide and prominent regard in this field both nationally and internationally.